ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

chart please, page-2

1. 7,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2075
    Hi ricdan1985

I know nothing about this stock ... except it is getting a lot of attention lately on HC

This is the Weekly view of things ... along with what jumps out at me.

If the move is genuine it must break through the 2.8 cent mark IMO. If it does that, looking back at previous price-points it would seem reasonable for it to hit 4 cents. If it continues above that then 8 cents is the next resistance.

As I say I have no knowledge of the Co. But on the chart it looks [to my eyes] like some early money has front run the news [although, it also has to be said, looking through the trade history the volumes are not excessive].

The last 3 days have shown good support from buyers ...if you are keen AND if the buying continues, anything around 2 cents looks a reasonable entry.

Major support seems to be 1.6 cents atm ... if you are not suffering from fear of missing out [FOMO], and if the excitement dies down the SP might trade near that level again for a safer entry. [IMO the FA has to be good on this one for it to be a buy .... the quick profit taking is a concern to me]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.