ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Hi Malmoe,Here's another chart using the Ellipse Technique and...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi Malmoe,

Here's another chart using the Ellipse Technique and Cycle Forecast to give another perspective or view of the stock CTR that you wanted. Drawing ellipse is a very old method of analysis popularised by Bayer in the 1900s'm and is nothing new. Here is the chart and my observations:

Observations:

1. I have drawn 3 standard sized ellipses - the red, green and pink ellipses. They are of the same size, and I have explained how they are drawn on the chart itself.
    2. You can see that every time the prices of CTR hit the edge of the ellipse, it will either get support or hit resistance and fall back or correct.
    3. Prices also hit a change in trend whenever it hits the diagonals of the ellipses as well.
    4. Note especially at the last ellipse- the pink ellipse. You can see that prices of CTR fell back immediately on hitting the edge of the ellipse at point J.
    5. From the cycles chart I have drawn below the price chart, you can see that the cycles have picked up the tops and bottoms pretty well, so that if you trade according to the cycles, you would have done reasonably well.
    6. Of interest is that we see that we have entered into a time window for a cycle top very soon, possibly in another day, so that if the wavelength remains the same, we will see the price top over very soon.
    7. Once it tops over, it is good to see how well it behaves within the ellipses thereafter, don't you think so?

Cheers,

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.