BRL 0.00% 81.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

Good Morning Xman in response to "Now could someone please...

1. 2,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Good Morning Xman

in response to
    "Now could someone please explain to me how a company that has just received a resounding loss in court for a cash figure 2 x what they last said they had available in the bank(plus interest and costs)could possibly declare a divi.

I think it is quite sad that more often than not the garbage non factual bullish posts, that also show no research, often attract the most thumbs up.

I would like to think the market has punished BRL latest indiscretion enough.
    A solid 30% sell off of the 30 day SP ave prior to the court ann...... I would have thought was fairly predictable and about right.

I hope for holders sake the bulk of the market is not expecting a divi announced at the coming ann........market does not like disappointments."

For my part in all of this i will refer to a Tel Con with Richard Tacon and a broker (Ex Mac Bank) in which RT explained that he thought a dividend would be a way to achieve at least two of his stated goals.
    1; Reward shareholders who were excluded from the capital raising and
    2; Peek the interest of institutions who have been avoiding the stock.

Of course Richard has now lost some credibility with the L&M decision so how his other plans are now working out we will get a glipmse in the next few days. Not much point trying to guess now we only have days to wait for the first real insight into BRL and ergo BT since the purchase of the Stocky assetts.

For clarity I was a buyer yesterday after having sold approx 25 % of my holding a couple of months ago but if Management do no show that they would like to talk to us a bit more openly then I am of the mind to leave these parts when it suits me (disclosure)

Have a good day all

Viney

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $155.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 81.0¢ 80.5¢ $24.24K 29.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22971 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 47565 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.