NVX 0.75% 67.0¢ novonix limited

I don't think we're back to the drawing board - Samsung and...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    I don't think we're back to the drawing board - Samsung and Sanyo wouldn't have signed up if they didn't think graphite still had a future. Admittedly, things might start to change now, but I think these establishments are like 747s - they take a great distance to turn around.
    I think pure graphite in batteries will still be around for 3-5 years, then I think Si-C batteries will make themselves the prime substance used for the rest of the decade.
    The issue for Novonix is scaling up production of graphite then making the switch to Si-C over the next couple of years. I would love to ask them if this will be easy to do or not.

With DPMG they might be able to adapt things quite easily, which means Novonix is actually in a much better place - they could scale up and adapt much faster than their competitors.

I keep getting impatient we don't get updates and announcements sooner, but these things do take time - too long for many of us. I think the potential is there - again, one decent contract to keep them afloat while they expand will give us the confidence that they are going to grow into a large player....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.0¢
Change
0.005(0.75%)
Mkt cap ! $330.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.5¢ 69.5¢ 67.0¢ $225.1K 330.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 143155 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.5¢ 865 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.