NAD 0.00% 16.5¢ north australian diamonds ltd

chart & reality

1. 74 Posts.
    As a NAD long term holder, I like adventra09 recent chart, hoping that it will come true tomorrow, next week or 2012.
    Reality is under present economical climate, most investors have been scared away form the stock market, except traders still working hard to earn their living by few percentage on their trades. No body knows whether market will be up or down on the next day. The world is now becoming too complicated.
    For NAD, there is still an overhanging of outstanding options 3,656,000 shares to be exercised at 0.16, where expiry by February 2012.(a total of 4,000,000 options at 0.16 were allotted to Ascot Securities during Hopkins empire) If exercised, market need to absolve this overhang. My guess is that the option holders do not like to convert those options in one lot, but bit by bit then sell in the market for profit; which we could see from recent announcement that only 344,000 shares be exercised. From now to February 2012, we need to watch out from the company's announcement for its movement. sp pushing too high by traders should be watched out. If sp can consolidate around 0.40 or over, as suggested by adventra09 chart, that possibly indicate a strong support by some unknown investors, or mostly Funds, who have faith in jg's big plan on 300,000 cts production in coming year. That this support takes chance to absorb the option shares after exercised, while others are scared by market uncertainties. Most likely, the chart already show us the indication. We will soon find out in the next few months. Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.