BTV 2.33% 21.0¢ batavia mining limited

re: uranium stocks Hi Sandybeaches,I have always believed in the...

1. 458 Posts.
    re: uranium stocks Hi Sandybeaches,

I have always believed in the axiom "what you see is what you get". I don't know whether this a function of my agricultural backgroung or just nosy like Mendel and noticing things around me.

Looking at your graph it reminds me much of movements in many agricultural commodities. When things are in improvement phase the last high was higher than the previous and more importantly the last low was higher than the previous.

If the next movement is again up (and in conjunction with news) then the momentum will be interesting.

I remember clearly how PDN bounced around the 2c to 2.3c for a while then as news came out things happened. I also remember when lambs struggled to make $30 then all of a sudden they rise to $150+.

I will follow BTV with interest. I have taken a position in both them and RPT because I believe they have the best positions in quite different situations.

BTV could be the next major australian producer ( the NT will be the next major uranium area). Probably followed by WA as sense prevails. RPT will be a mirror of PDN. Feeding of their coat-tails initially then being a major producer in their own right.

So end'th my lesson, and I congratulate you on your charting skills and the best of luck with your investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.