RRL 1.45% $2.04 regis resources limited

Chart request - RRL, page-243

1. 6,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2965
    Personally I've held the majority of my RRL shares since 2015. I have a few parcels prior to that around 2013 from memory. This puts my average at around $1.15 prior to the recent top ups above... Looking at my spreadsheet RRL has paid me around 91c per share over the period. This has given me back most of my investments in the form of dividends. Which have always been what a mining heavy portfolio like I have needed. RRL beat BHP, RIO, OZL and other miners in the portfolio in yield over that period. Hopefully it takes that mantle again in the near future...They don't all have to be accretion junkies but must have a role to play in the portfolio long term.

I do agree that the current RRL management is a shell of what it used to be. I bought RRL when this was run then chaired by the legendary Nick Giorgetta. Ask the current generation of gold miners like Bill Beament (NST/DVP), Stu Tonkin(NST), Jake Klein (EVN/Sino Gold/ Catalpa/Conquest), R. Finlayson (SAR/GMD) etc and they will tell you Nick Giorgetta is someone they look up too. When this guy talks at any event (even outside his Digger & Dealers) Anyone involved in Australian gold and gold miners listen... Which leads me to my point, a good BOD and management maybe today but it may not be in the future...and vice versa.

Last edited by Exised: 13/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.