AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

chart says it all, page-5

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Thyshift people can believe whatever/whoever they like but I tend to stick with the FACTS that COUNT... I run my own business and I know who my clients are and what is going on better than anyone ...(makes sence?)

IK and a few other RUN MNM and you expect that they know what is going on better than anyone? right or wrong?
    Now as an investor what would common sence tell you if, directors had been buying more and more shares the past 6 months?I assume they happy with the developments,LONG term projects?
    IF what you saying is true don't you think the directors would sell some shares,maybe even give themselves pay rises like most small cap management, thay way they can make 300K PLUS each in salaries without delivering any goods(rob the shareholders)...they could do it without any issues...
    They even get paid some fees in SHARES---THAT TELLS ME THEY RUNNING IT LEAN,LOADING UP AND THEY KNOW THE REWARDS WILL COME LATER..

short term yes the trend has been down,
    yes, daytraders rather have money to TRADE,
    yes, some people have short term trades,
    yes,some diciplined traders allow for certain % loss then sell and have been selling...
    yes people get scared and sell
    If I see two good companies will similar earnings potential and one is up 70% in a year and 1 is down 70% in a year,,,some hear will buy the one thats up 70%,,,not me I will buy the one thats down 70%...

I LOOK AT BIGGER PICTURE BUDDY,,,,I WILL BACK THE ONES WHO ANSWER THE PHONES,TALK TO THE MNM LAWYERS,TALK TO EXERGEN.....IF YOU DIDNT YOU WOULD BE DUMB...IMO

MNM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.