SCL 0.00% 18.5¢ schrole group ltd

I used to chuck a few bucks on Sportsbet but then Covid killed...

1. 2,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 908
    I used to chuck a few bucks on Sportsbet but then Covid killed that so I ended up on HC and started having a bit of a punt on some HC specials. I also noticed that there was an incredible amount of delusion and misunderstanding of the market so I thought I'd offer some advice to people starting out. I have offered you some helpful hints as well but you seem to want get involved in some meaningless debates. For the record I hold 95% of my portfolio in fairly boring stuff, WES is my single largest holding and has been for quite a while. CSL is still kicking around since it floated but I sold down a few times, wish I had just held...

My personal take on SCL is that teachers like buying things from teachers and the CEO is an ex-principal so that puts SCL in good standing. Teachers also like to have tech that is just for them, there's another plus. Teachers are seriously tight when it comes to spending so if SCL can save their school budgets money then you have another advantage. All in all, I have faith in some of the investors in SCL which is why I invested. I also am a realist and understand that there are limitations to this company and I am not personally involved in schools so I have invested a small amount of my funds in here.

Have a read of some of the posts on here and you will see that there is a good chance of decent gains in the next year or so. Day trading DOES NOT PAY LONG TERM. Just admit you've made a mistake and listen to what is said by people who would help you learn about valuations. I like helping people, I coach kids cricket and rugby, I mentor people in real life, I like discussing shares and that is why I post on here.

good luck mate, investment takes patience and you need to learn about charts on big stocks. Watch AMC, BXB, WOR, ALQ etc those are great to learn about charting with. As I've said earlier I'm holding this for much longer than a couple of months or weeks...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.652M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $1.215K 6.581K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12500 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 19874 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.