BP8 25.0% 0.3¢ bph global ltd

Hello @jelly78, I don't think commsec covers overseas investors...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Hello @GGecko, sorry for the late response mate. The data is from a platform called daytradescans, and it's available for retail/anyone for $99/month. I am a small retail holder too, and find this data useful sometimes. The most annoying part is that the data is available only after 3 biz days, so many feel that this is a hindsight tool. I use it mainly to identify whether instos are accumulating sneakily and to identify any large chunks of buys/sells.

Only a further 700k shares sold by CS on the 24th, so they are still holding approx 4.5mil, may be they sold some further on the 25th. Whatever the case is, it's really interesting (as much as it hurts to see the drag down) to watch the price action.

On a different topic, here is a scenario..... if you are a broker, and want to buy say 10mil at 1.8c, buy 5mil at once, but that'll make others line up at 1.8c on the bids, so put a big order at the bottom of the 1.8c knowing that you won't get your fill, but sell some of what you've bought, say 1mil, at 1.8c on small trickles, ensure the price closes for the day at 1.8c, trickle for another day...this makes some of the bids step down to 1.7c because we always want to buy cheap (who doesn't smile.png )...then all of a sudden pull out the big bid, and people on the edge would panic and sell into 1.8c to preserve capital...and viola now you have 6mil available at 1.8c that were no where to be seen a day ago. Rinse and repeat the same at 1.7c...that's what's happening now...you could see the bot relentlessly trickling into 1.7c near the close auction time.

Nothing we could do, and not the first stock where this is happening in the spec land...apologies rant over! We await for some positive news, which would create some momentum, and such games would work in the favour of sellers.
    Hello @jelly78, I don't think commsec covers overseas investors too specifically mate. Whatever broker these overseas investors are using would cover their lots e.g. retail overseas may use commsec, where as instos overseas may use an insto here. Hope this helps.

All IMO for fun only, please DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $1.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $17 5.531K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 10227212 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7327330 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.