SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

old worthy news...... What is Driving the Senetas Corporation...

1. 115 Posts.
    old worthy news......

What is Driving the Senetas Corporation Share Price Higher?
    BY CALLUM NEWMAN / ON FEBRUARY 19, 2015 AT 5:45 PM
    IN ASX SHARE PRICE NEWS /
    Internet security
    What’s Happening to the Senetas Share Price?
    Shares in Senetas [ASX:SEN] have risen 100% since last October. Senetas’ primary business is encryption technology.
    As I write, the stock is trading just under 10 cents. The stock is also moving up alongside the bullish trend of the general market at the moment.
    Why Did This Happen to Senetas Shares?
    The stock market is pricing in strong earnings for the company. On the 21st of January, the company gave the market an update reporting higher profits than previously expected.
    What Now for Senetas?
    Sam Volkering, the technology analyst for Revolutionary Tech Investor, has this to say: ‘In a world where there’s an ongoing digital war these services are essential for protecting sensitive information and keeping it out of the hands of malicious attackers. I believe this is just the beginning for the company.
    The cyber security market is forecast to be a $166 billion industry over the next three years. Senetas are well positioned to capture a sizeable chunk of that market.’
    If you’re interested in the potential of tech stocks to deliver impressive gains to your portfolio, click here.
    Callum Newman
    Editor, The Daily Reckoning

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $9.664K 743.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 818883 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 353034 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.