EGR 4.35% 11.0¢ ecograf limited

Chart Setting Itself up for a Major Run...., page-3

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Happy New Year folks,

For those that missed it, have a look at this very bullish report on Spinks' and Co's performance at the recent Fifth Graphite & Graphene Conference, in London in late Dec 2016:

http://www.kibaranresources.com/irm/PDF/1780_0/KibaraninMineLifeDailyResourcesBulletin

My favourite quote is as follows:

'I believe Kibaran Resources is in the right place at the right time as far as market interest in a high quality
    graphite play with a defined path to production is concerned. The company maintains
    graphite of the highest quality, which has opened up a lot more potential doors for commerciality
    than the majority of its peers. Accordingly, 75% of the company’s planned output is now spoken
    for. Furthermore, Kibaran’s modest market capitalization of just $27m is modest compared to
    many of its peers. In effect, Kibaran is long on substance and short on hype, which means the​
    stock will remain firmly held within our Portfolio.'

It would be nice to see some UK portfolio interest, because when those European mega-funds start taking positions, SP rises are very significant.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $49.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $25.86K 228.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 398479 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 147494 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.