BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

chart signals, page-18

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1386
    Hi there, you are talking about refractory ore when it comes to roasting.
    Free milling ores are not refractory - not even slightly. No roasting or flotation required from free milling Bombora ores either fresh or oxide.
    Reagent consumption should be low and no preg robbing evident so oxygen demand low also.
    Fresh ore not especially hard so relining of crushing circuit will be moderate and less drain on power than harder ores.
    Deleterious elements only cost miners at the refining stage generally done at Perth Mint. We will produce a dore with no cost penalties from problematic elements.

If a second deposit is discovered, it may be different, or may not be different. I would love to see another deposit in this camp and hope it will have similar wonderful (cheap and easy) separation characteristics. The geochemical signatures over a wide area indicate the syenite lode may join up or a new deposit generated those RAB (bottom of hole) signatures. The syenite has different metals with the gold so it will need fresh met work to establish characteristics. I am not a metallurgist but I have toured mills and read enough reports to believe I am basically correct in these assumptions. DYOR to confirm.

New Joint Company Secretary appointed now what could that be hinting? I wonder? I know nothing but find this interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.