DSE 0.65% $3.07 dropsuite limited

chart starting to take shape for an uptrend, page-14

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    For what its worth guys, stop losses were the obvious reason for a sell of today when it hit .11 and .10... consider the millions that got taken up with the recent run to .17, lets say you got in at .15, where would you set your stop loss?...me I would set it at .12 if I didn’t know any better... I’m a day trader, yet I hold a few mid to long termers, EXM is one of them, I got a heap of em, I’m not worried about the SP, Ill just take advantage of the current price and grab another million or so... how many stocks do this after a run... geez guys, EXM is going to be OK, don’t give up yet, the best is yet to come...

DRA another perfect example, just ran to .09, fell back today to .055... for what reason???? None other then strict rules and stop losses....

Something is in the wind for EXM.... why wouldn’t it be, why would you spend all that money on reports and rights to just walk away when you know your sitting on a literal GOLD mine :)... JV or take over, whatever it be share holders will not be disappointed in the mid to long term...

I will say though, EXM get your A into G, and lets get that gold out of the ground, now is the time!!!...

Maybe there waiting for the POG to reach $2000US.....

My target for EXM.... 10cents after the mention of production dates, 50 cents on the first pour, $1 when in full swing and making some serious dollars....

Dreaming?.... well if we don’t have dreams what’s the use of sleeping....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.020(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $214.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.10 $3.10 $3.02 $45.84K 14.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 330 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.10 10419 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.