DSE 0.65% $3.07 dropsuite limited

chart starting to take shape for an uptrend, page-16

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    BB
    people sell stocks for all sorts of reasons
    but they really only buy for one reason- because they see potential for gains
    For every share sold (for whatever reason) there is a buyer waiting on the other side of the transaction.

Actions speak louder than words and despite your 1 line swipes at EXM you remain a shareholder ?

EXM has proved up a solid resource and initiated scoping and feasability studies with a view to attracting a suitable j/v partner, this was all clearly stated at AGM.
    Management continues to promote the Co both here in Oz and in Europe/UK
    To me this is a progression through the steps that must be undertaken in order to achieve their stated objective which ofcourse is to commence mining.
    The studies must be thorough and definitive and the process takes time.

You are constantly criticising management (and ofcourse you are entitled to your opinion as we all are)but please let me ask you (and anyone else out there) what is it at the moment that you think EXM management should be doing that they are not already ??
    BB i challenge you to provide more than a flipant 1 line response to this question. Would love to hear some genuinely constructive, considered comment on this topic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.020(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $214.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.10 $3.10 $3.02 $45.84K 14.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 330 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.10 10419 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.