PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Chart stuff, page-2

1. 1,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1549
    I can't add much to the discussion and analysis around the announcement last Thursday, to which there have been numerous illuminating contributions over recent days.

On the subject of charts, one point I thought worth mentioning was that the announcement on the 23rd of May followed on from a significant movement in the All Ordinaries Index, shown below:

XAO chart
    On the 14th of May, the Index was sitting just above the 6,300 mark, but by the close of Wednesday the 22nd, it was just below 6,600, an increase of over 4% in just over a week. This is quite a significant movement for an index, and the movement even shows quite clearly on a five year chart.

I have had a suspicion over recent months that the management of this company have been keeping their cards close to their chest, and so I wonder if the release of that announcement last Thursday might have been carefully timed to ensure that it had maximum impact on the share price.

China aside, based on news reports and regional search patterns on 'Google Trends' over the past few months, there is some reason to think that the company might also have something bubbling away in three other key regions: Canada, Germany and Florida.

If the release of the 'Chinese Lake Project' announcement was timed to ensure maximum impact, it is not implausible that the company might be sitting on something else, and perhaps they might follow up the 'Chinese Lake' release with another positive announcement from Europe or North America, aimed at ensuring the share price continues along the same favourable trajectory seen over recent days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.