EOR 0.00% $1.40 eor group limited

2 years you've been waiting count yourself lucky. I've been...

1. 532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    2 years you've been waiting count yourself lucky. I've been waiting much longer for what has been a dog of a stock for me. For me, at least directors and management continue to support the company via rasings, cnotes, and low office overheads.

Despite the persistent sign of large sell orders over the past few months, I sense these are holders who have taken placements (volume and range of price movement on stock traded has simply not been enough over the past 12 or so months for anyone to have picked up any quantity of note) have sold down due to anticipated time frames note being met. What is encouraging is that in recent months the volume on the buy side has been accumulating along with buying depth improving dramatically.

Whilst it is evident that buyers are in no rush to pay up in price the recent accumulation is encouraging. Obviously in a low volume stock such as AEM opps EOR it doesn't take much to move the price one tenth of cent and sent hearts racing. When the sellers at current levels get sick of waiting around, as what happened today this is met me a firm buy side. Whilst us long suffering holders are far from out of the woods, we can take solace from the changing mood of the buying pattern in recent times.

D: I own loads of stock, so could be seeing the movement in price/depth through "rose coloured glasses'

Cheers

Clever1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.