AXE 1.41% 35.0¢ archer materials limited

Chart & TA for AXE

1. 5,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    @Linked as requested mate, here is some basic input on the TA for AXE...

This is my understanding on the chart as I see it using various oscillators.. IMO the over all trading looks bullish and confidence seems to be present in the consolidation period... I have not looked at the fundamentals as yet, but the TA looks good at present..
    AXE.png
    Consolidation Within Bullish Trend
    AXE appears to be consolidating within a longer term uptrend. Shares are presently above the 200-day moving average, which is rising along with the 10-day moving average. However, the Average Directional Index, or ADX, is below 20, indicating that shares have exhibited sideways movement recently.

Strong Bullish Momentum
    Momentum for AXE is strongly bullish. The 14-period Slow Stochastic Oscillator is rising, as investors pay higher prices for shares.

Above Average Volume
    Today's volume was heavier than usual, trading near 1.5M shares, versus an average of 1.1M shares per day during the last twelve months. The On Balance Volume indicator (OBV) is bullish. The slope of the indicator is positive and suggests that buyers are presently more active than sellers.

Recent High Volatility Signals Potential Pause in Trend
    Bollinger Bands use standard deviation of the closing price around a moving average to measure volatility. The Bollinger Bands are presently wider than usual, as a result of greater than normal volatility that accompanied the recent price move. Events such as this may precede a pause or reversal in the near term trend.However IMO being that most of the oscillators are strongly bullish I would tend to think the buying momentum is getting started to accompany a potential sharp incline...

If any of you like this type of TA, please feel free to hover over my avatar and click "follow", tag me in other stocks as I love new opportunities to analysis potential gainers, will be my best to accommodate... good luck to holders here... have added this to my watch-list... not a holder as yet...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 35.0¢ $21.00K 59.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 134548 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 4350 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.