AXE 2.70% 36.0¢ archer materials limited

My take of the current SP drop directly post the webinar is...

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    My take of the current SP drop directly post the webinar is simple:

People hear that the time to something solid with Quantum is 10 years (as was stated by both AXE and IBM in the webinar) For many who jumped on with out the full understanding thats just too long. As soon as both the good doctors said this I predicted a SP pull back. Of course those with a deeper understanding of AXE and the industry we're in is that its years prior to that 10 where the big gains will be made. Conservatively I predict over the next 3 years (or earlier) AXE will produce enough highly solid evidence evidence that will make the 10 year result a foregone conclusion and this will be priced in then ..not in 10 years. Of course they can't say that in the webinar and both are scientists so its not their place anyway - they deal with evidence and what is 'now'.

Then there is the other aspect that is shaking out the uneducated and impatient holders: the webinar only talked about one aspect of the business: Quantum as that was clearly the intention. It didn't touch on Bio sensors or the resource side - both of which are highly likely to be more market ready in a quicker time frame than Quantum.

Enjoy the tree shake - and pickup some juicy cheap apples while you can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $94.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 37.5¢ 35.5¢ $16.55K 44.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 18250 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 730 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.