PER 2.35% 8.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

chart + ta.

1. 3,290 Posts.
    That last thread got derailed with a load of nonsensical posts that had nothing to do with the charts or the TA of this security. That's why I've redone it. I'd ask all those that have nothing TA or chart wise to create your own thread and have your arguments over there. I don't care if you're a long term holder or you're madly in love with this security. This thread is based on TA and on offering short term movements to make profit. If you have any manners then have consideration for those that are interested.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Original charts with analysis

Had a request, so thought I'd stick it in here as I'm not following it at present. Not counting the waves and looking at it purely short term. It would be alot more interesting for me if it can break the top resistance at 0.024. Last candle a Gravestone Doji & THAT IS A MID RELIABILITY PATTERN OF INDECISSION AND CONTINUATION of bearish pattern. (oops caps lock) I covered this since the 10th of November & it was a very good ride. At present I'm not covering it. But on confirmation of the next move starting I'd be happy to cover it again.

ANP = Closer to getting that confirmation. To be honest I'd have taken it a s a day trade today if I was trading. I'd have held it over night also. So technically it would be a short term position at present. If I didn't enter today because I was busy. Then my original analysis would still be in play. I'd be looking for the confirmation on open tomorrow of that 0.024 breaking as presently it's only breached. Candle wise it looks like a " Rising Three Methods Pattern" But it isn't as to many centre candles and that pattern occurs in a defined uptrend. I also wouldn't call it a " Falling Three Methods Pattern" as the trend is correct. But the centre candles are in the wrong direction. Six pips since start of move over 3 days. Not great. Makes a better day trade at present. But it's starting to look better. Confirmation tomorrow and it might be worth a position.

No confirmation today. Just the Doji signaling indecision. Not a signal at present for me to exit either. An Evening Doji Star to be a textbook example needs a gap. But I have seen Evening Stars validated without the gaps. So if I was in this I’d be looking at it closely on open tomorrow. If I wasn’t in it, I’d still be waiting on that confirmation to take a position.

This is posted on a specific securities thread in the short term traders thread. So it’s great to see charts and comments posted concerning the short term trading of this stock. Let’s keep this to a short term based discussion on this stock through charts, TA or FA. Anything else would be best suited else where. IMO.

Funny how a few chartists had this running to the stars. And yet the reality was Apart from a brief break of the 24. That Evening Doji Star was confirmed and took price presently to lower lows. At present this is sitting on a strong support level, so I'm interested in seeing if we can get a retrace here of if it will continue it's Southward move. Indicators are overbought so we may see a move off support soon. Confirmation is always king.

bobbyl Post #: 22048 05/02/12 20:58

"Musashi do you think this could be a double bottom pattern and a reversal could be around the corner??"

It's looking more & more likely at this stage Bobby. As mentioned in the previous analysis. This is sitting on strong support and we have had a slight bounce off that. The trend line has also been broken. That 23.60% Fib is offering resistance at present so I'd like to see that broken.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $78.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $53.40K 614.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49999 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 67263 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.