DEG 2.02% $1.22 de grey mining limited

Chart - TA, page-1108

1. 42,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Logical explanation.

Usually these sort of high volume right at the open whether it is bullish or bearish are triggered by a company based news or macro level, gold price, the current inflationary, etc. However the TH was finally called and management is as ignorant as us to the cause of such a sell off, good and bad side. Good that they are legally handcuffed not to "hide" any market sensitive info when explicitly made by the authority.

If we assume there is no nasty surprises, every holder would be inquisitive to ask why would a large holder be exiting when all the ducks seems to be lining up? Some one picking tops and bottoms? The gold price stood the test of time since last Friday (NFP) recent CPI relatively speaking when compared to AUDUSD which is another highly sensitive currency to US economy and Feds policy.

Now that the TH confirmed no anticipated company sensitive event, I have to sit back and do the 'could've would've should've' earlier when I contemplated. No regrets as catching the falling knife requires a certain type of strategy and mindset. My KISS locked the barrier to such opportunity but I am allowed to average up! Good luck.

p/s Anyone here who is religious and kind enough please ask the good Lord to give BGL a good kick up the SP backside please. Thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
-0.025(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $2.911B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.23 $1.24 $1.21 $4.502M 3.703M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32320 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 19426 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.