DEG 1.24% $1.22 de grey mining limited

Someone may have personal reasons for selling Deg at this stage...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Someone may have personal reasons for selling Deg at this stage unrelated to our current price or our future prospects.

My view is that the hard money has already been made and from here on it just gets easier. This is true for two good reasons, probability and arithmetics applied to gain on total holding.

To go from 5c to $1 is a 2000% move, that is hard to do. (Maths) To go from being one among the countless explorers hoping to strike to be on the cusp of being one of the worlds best finds is also very hard to do, some would say "once in a lifetime" (probability)
    As the extent of this find becomes even clearer and we start moving in the dollar more per share range, that will be what I am calling easy money. (To go from $2 to $3 is a 50% move, $3 to $4 is 33%, $4 to $5 is 25%)

Each dollar is becoming that much easier than the one before it and yet each dollar gain is one dollar more times your total number of shares.

Now you may be saying this is all very basic and simple, but how many holders will still be around to make that $1 off the 25% move? That will prove to be the hard part.

All the best to long-time holders, the future is bright!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
0.015(1.24%)
Mkt cap ! $2.911B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.23 $1.24 $1.21 $5.994M 4.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 171321 $1.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 120021 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.