DEG 2.15% $1.37 de grey mining limited

Chart - TA, page-1755

1. 10,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1444
    Personal research is as important Brucie. Having said that. you're on the right stock thread to learn from folk with both experience & integrity. Many Juniors cannot boast the latter! Most Pennies are pump n dump vehicles only with arguments & misinformation. Ego's etc etc.

Assays are sometimes incredibly difficult to gauge a who;le deposit by just in a few announcements. The reason sp roller coasters so much. Sits idle between announcements etc.

Consider Strip Ratios for instance. When looking @ each hole. @Wack still confuses me @ times (above post: AC/Air Core ~ one & the same?)
    If you have high grade hits but the 'waste rock' is 12:1 rock. That's alot of earth to move to extract that relatively small amount of gold. But, if the Strip is say 3:1. 3 being rock waste then, you only have to move 3 parts of waste dirt/rock to get the ore out. Less cost of course.

Then, you have updated extraction methods. Metallurgy reports. All this technical info helps to show the metrics/costs that the Project looks to be showing. Long, long process! Company announcements will tell you all this important jargon.

Take AC or RC drilling. Don't fall for the 'Grade is King' narrative that gets thrown around all the time. Yes, of course you want high grade but, there are many examples of Mid Tier & Tier 1 deposits that are lower grade, but large Resource (Ore Oz's). That's more when comparing many assays though & not picking 1 hole out of a set.

Then, you have the strike width of the oz find. 100M @ 0.9g/t for example. If this is the only large intercept then, not much good on it's own but, if it's among similar hits in one drilling round. The picture changes drastically.

Here's an exercise for you: Which is the better hit?
    a) 30M @ 2g/t oz's
    b) 3M @ 20g/t oz's

This is quite a simple few paragraphs but I admit I don't study this stuff but pick it up in order to trade some & hold others. The environment has changed radically over the last few years & especially so with this Covid Plandamic! Pip traders are in all stocks. Shorters. Bot driven/Algo trades. All the a-holes you can imagine.

Enjoy...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.37
Change
-0.030(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $3.271B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.42 $1.42 $1.36 $4.855M 3.520M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 39013 $1.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 47618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 17/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.