DEG 2.06% $1.19 de grey mining limited

What trust into the company you can have if the management of...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    What trust into the company you can have if the management of DEG has just 5% of the shares?The CEO purchased shares like simple outsider investor for some 350kA$/even i have bigger stake that company CEO-what we are talking about is that management use shares for printing press and this is the only reason investors never will be compensated,but sponsor all company activities for free without any shares value,because permanent dilution for new rising funds for new activities will never end,its a processes from which directors benefiting and investors leaving being sponsors for no returns,each 10% share diluting need some 30-40% deposit growth to deliver poor 20-30% per share value while making 80% value for company or read directors,any one who do not understands this mathematics is a junior investor who finally will pay holding shares for free price! I do not see in current situation any potential SP rise,even to its old high tested twice ,meaning there is no power for it and management diluted such to give us any hope!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.025(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $2.852B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.22 $1.19 $5.423M 4.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 45410 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.