DEG 0.41% $1.20 de grey mining limited

Chart - TA, page-1935

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 686
    Freestile,

I don't necessarily disagree with you about alternative forms of funding like a jv or selling a slice etc but however you want to play, it we are getting diluted until we start producing. We have expenses that need paying as we work towards being a producer. That's an inherent part of being an Explorer isn't it? That money has to come from somewhere.

if we sell off a chunk of proven reserves our ounces per share effectively go down, which you so vehemently despise.

if we sell off a chunk of tenement with no proven ounces it will have to be a far bigger area with juicy potential to attract the same money so we are selling off a potential hemi or large deposit.. maybe not the best idea either.

instead we had a cash raising.

I think dilution in some form is not the issue, it's how wisely and efficiently we spend the funds raised that matters. With that point in mind you have to wonder where do you draw the line between where it's wise to taper off on the exploration spend and speed up on the path to production but again these things can't happen overnight and we have a pretty clear path forward atm.

If we can unearth some more high-grade that could greatly help us improve the timeframe and economics of paying for the mill so there is definately some merit in that, not to mention some straightening of the lassonde curve before becoming a producer. Getting it exactly right from the position of hindsight? Probably not going to happen.

we have found a decent amount of ounces now and we are executing a clear plan. it's just a matter of time till all those ounces end up in shiny bars sitting in degs vault and therefore by extension our pocket. At that point the companies balance sheet gains gold bars and the share price goes up. In the meantime it will have good days and bad days you've waited 20 year already so what's another 2.. go pump some more iron while you're waiting.

maybe the best possible path was not always taken with some decisions in hindsight, I doubt it's easy to get it right all the time but without some form of dilution or sacrificing of future income on even less prudent terms how do you propose we move forward?

the management make a decent wage I'm sure but they have far greater gains to be made by the company becoming a producer and the share price rocketing as a result.. they all have a ton of shares or incentives so I doubt they are happy to be sitting around in the desert for the rest of their lives collecting a few hundred grand a year with the company going nowhere. They will become fairly wealthy when this thing kicks into action so take a chill pill and you'll end up getting your chance to exit pretty soon im sure..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.20
Change
-0.005(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $2.888B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.21 $1.22 $1.20 $1.875M 1.560M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 95254 $1.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 110067 69
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.