DEG 0.41% $1.20 de grey mining limited

Chart - TA, page-1936

1. 640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    It is good to see a decent discussion of the pros and cons of owning DEG and its strategy going forward .For much of the last 2-3 yrs this bulletin board has been filled with endless discussions by the deg cheerleading squad endlessly discussing the newest discovery hole .This has been actively helped by endless hype from the company and hundreds of news releases.The big money was made almost 2 years ago by the early investors who are now long gone ,they made 10-20 times their investment ,sold out and started looking for the next DEG .
    For the last two years there has been severe dilution and endless drilling with no increase in share price .
    What is Mr Market saying about DEGS management strategy ,it is basically a neutral opinion and not impressed.It could be worse ,many explorers are down .
    I have personally in 35 yrs plus investing in this space all over the world never seen a small gold mining explorer behave in the way that Degs management is .Attempting to set up a large mining operation and whilst conducting a massive drilling operation simultaneously with zero cash flow ,all funded by share sales .To date Mr Market has supported DEGS management mania ,aided by extremely good promotion .
    The risk that there will be a misstep over the next 4 yrs is extremely high due to the relentless demands of funding this mania .If the POG goes down or if there is a major stock market crash(just look at the Fibonacci numbers on the general stock market if you don’t believe me )then watch out below .
    The big mining companies are very cautious with their money these days .In the past they would have overpaid for a prospect like DEG ,but this all turned out badly so they grow organically ,dont overpay for assets and wait .This is why DEG hasn’t had a takeover ,overpriced .
    So we will see what happens ,there is no news release that DEG can release now which will spark the stock price other than the commencement of profitable production and that’s years away.
    DEGS drilling budget is almost the same as what Agnico Eagle announced today ,Agnico is a very large profitable Canadian mining company which is combining with Kirkland Lake ( at no premium I might add).To me it all makes no sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.20
Change
-0.005(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $2.882B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.21 $1.22 $1.20 $2.272M 1.890M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 100418 $1.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 116737 105
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.