DEG 1.25% $1.19 de grey mining limited

Explain to me one thing:why they did took 20 years of doing...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Explain to me one thing:why they did took 20 years of doing nothing in order to start it just 3 years back?It was problem to find geologist?, previous management which in time investors lost shirts could not managed 9mln ounces out?The director before going pension got 2mln golden parashutte paycheck for first cycle investors value destroy....Lill destroyed second tranche/cycle of left shareholders via the 200:1 split,so i never get Lill as pro investors,but corrupted pro management....any normal good rank specialized in stock market trading with experience of 15-20 years in junior gold mining would see it,now they devalue your in Earth Gold which is not yet found,but will be by private placement letting to the banking industry to get in at our expense,so as 1000times said:Earth value for company and management will grow,for investors devalued!Because selling part of the deposit like Malina or other part would open much more activity without dilution-the stock price would not correct but getting up from selling successfully-you claim management is genius,i guess they could sell 500k ounces low grade gold per 150-200$ per ounce leaving plenty margin for buyer and GP potential to go up rather down,if you think we are leaving in jungle,i'm sad to disappoint you-1mln dollars today is money which paid to start up junior for an exploration of its deposit and 50% ownership yet for small scale mining,we have 3000km2,mind it and lots hunger companies near by ready to get part of space,so diluting you and me much easier instead making you and me rich while management get the same,clear?1.2mln of 1% royalties was received by company just from iron deposit per year,think about valuations ,you to do heavy home work in order to find how much cost 500k ounces in Earth gold low grade of 600$ mining costs and 20$ find costs.We could have SP fly 10x folds ,but all this diluted into management pockets from your pockets,this is why we are stripped and waiting for magics while dilution going on,in case as with DEG management investors should pray on GP strong up,take over,buy out or sudden management members illness,heavy disease and death,which will let chance of new management which has to make sure they are good to please shareholders with some appetizers in SP up and to do it not difficult,its a question of Matrix:it is a question of choice,but the choice is already done! We either will be left with stagnated price in front of the Great Reset and fiat devaluation and not compensated for our patience or mentioned by me things should happened.I do foreseeing management dilute every part of the future found gold,so same policies of the last 20 years is in place and no matter how much gold they will find-you will get much less in 3-5x times vs pro investors managements,besides of it do you know how much shares holds CEO?Less that me and total management holding is just under 6%-meaning they do not trust in own work,because like Central Banks they doing private placements delivering much less to us per each diluted dollar,if it would be opposite and all past and current private placements deliver per each dollar more that dollar-you would see immediate reaction in SP up,this is all mathematics for us being lost in this crap!Sorry for long explanation,but its for all readers to get situation right

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.015(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $2.858B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.18 $1.855M 1.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 70352 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 206023 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.