DEG 2.06% $1.19 de grey mining limited

Mmmm Netraam?was not you few years back hyping the DEG into...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Mmmm Netraam?was not you few years back hyping the DEG into 10-20mln ounces?Of course I'm wonder that you are reacting so wild,probably some one like me but with proper english did broke your metal heart?I told to public back few years and telling now:markets do not buy shares or companies,markets buys/sells companies managements and one who is coming from past stock broker with no brain can not manage diamond style company like DEG,but ruin it via expropriation via diluting!I'm really happy one more voice on this board with Heavens help appeared in face Arh0070 and did made Tsunami pushing you into reaction so quick.My complaints was confirmed by inside/outsider and he is excellent compared DEG style of Big spending at our expense,such stock issues diluting any possible gains is appropriate to cash producing giants like mentioned Canadian Agnico mining.Actually the DEG is the only stick in my ass which makes a lot of pain for the last 20 years and management doing all in order to secure own incomes steady issuing shares like banks which gold was redeposited many times in 1800-1900 years....My prediction for DEG for this year and next years is that it will not cross 1.65$ old high price in GP stay steady or decline,however just in the case management is not successful in two quick diluting,by the way they are operating exactly in the same style as a first one-stock went back then from 11c into 60c and i was not selling my 1mln shares which was 3% of the company because all DEG peers group went up by 1000-3000%,doing silly 500% was a losing game,specially as i knew what kind of porphyry deposit style DEG has.....now we have all in parallel with 2003 years,ris in company price,super rich diluting and the next step is down or stagnating phase to shake out all existing shareholders,only after holding 3-6 years shares in jail of 1.20-1.60$ range and permanently diluting year over year by 10-15% we may get into 20mln ounces company with diluted price.By the way A$ back then was over US$,today its devalued by 35%,take it off from DEG price and all of the 2300% gains will evaporated into just 80c range,I have bunch canadian juniors doing excellent,at least they are either no diluting shares by australian style or issuing shares to some big names like Sprott managements which carefully check out if management trusted to put into it its money,Sprott on average take profits after 800-1200% gains done depending on company success/And last answer for those who are so stupid enough not to accept others opinion because its contrary to their pump and bump messages::I'm here until my long term target 5-6$ or short term target 2-3$ is realized!Or if some new management chosen by investors step in and start gold production,then i may increase my holding of this excellent company managed so wild against investors!And Big Thanks Arh0070 for your independent opinion to this board,while its not only one,i'm welcome it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.