DEG 2.06% $1.19 de grey mining limited

While this management solely anti investors type,my only hope is...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    While this management solely anti investors type,my only hope is that their printing press will be slower vs GP jump,which i inspecting in 2021-2022,what i also hopeful is that some of the bigger juniors like Novo or small producer will merge into DEG riding out old management bringing new hopes into successful for us development,because current management developments is idle for investors for the last 2 years and reasons of it as endless digging and dilution is mentioned!Home work:always measure management success toward investors by ounces per share achieved during the season-year!Not market cap and not any other news excluding when management believe in own success and purchase company shares from open market and invest into it via private placement at premium to market price,currently trust of management into own company is just silly 6%,for example small Canadian gold producer McEwen's mining getting millions from its owner to support gold production and uses cash flow for developing and finding new deposit within existing one-excellent business model,owner holds about 40% of the company.Shares never was diluted securing its shareholders,while most issued private placement was purchased by company owner McEwen!We have hundreds samples of pro investors managements,but investors of those companies would be priced few times high vs companies like us when gold will start its Star Track move up to 6000$ and then 10000$ and may be high price,its question of what kind of things like yacht,car or house you would be able to buy with DEG A$ discounted price vs today prices,what it will be worth if goods will go sky high in prices quicker that DEG stock price?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.025(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $2.852B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.22 $1.19 $5.423M 4.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 45410 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.