DEG 2.06% $1.19 de grey mining limited

Fat Slows brain function,so...use Google translator which...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Fat Slows brain function,so...use Google translator which translates usually just 3/5 of the text right!end FatDad,start training your brain because i can start writing in russian or .....any way you are not talking any other language ...in Chineese there is over 22 dialects and i knew for short time russian guy in Middle East country who did knew 7 of it,he said all of it is different and you are unable to use one to talk to others but with very big brain help---i used my english in meetings with CEO's of biggest pharm,gold,diamond,biotech,HiTech companies 20 years back,you know what-when you talking about to put your money into some one pocket they are all understanding you so good,20 years past and you are still dont understand?Pshshshsh,how much do i need unload into your pocket FatDad that you start to understand?I will make you relaxed:Lill and his Craig very good understood my letters to them since it was about money they confiscated from old time investors,so i passed management exam and it was few times with letters 5 times bigger of one you was unable to read,by the way my time of writing is 5.00 morning,so....progress in your reading skill! without connection to you:stock which is reacting only to GP shows markets reading management as 0 influence!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.025(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $2.852B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.22 $1.19 $5.423M 4.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 45410 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.