DEG 2.06% $1.19 de grey mining limited

I'm really laughing reading your post,your like Shush.....I'm...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I'm really laughing reading your post,your like Shush.....I'm enjoy Mediterranean Sea up last week,yesterday we had some rain,but we did meet with friends from Gym from past 30 years and made meat on fire....but i missing Moscow,because i will not let terror governments to put stick into my nose to infect me with their lab made virus called common cold corona....but you post is so sweet....i was really worry about all of you regardless your blindness on DEG when it was australian fires and volcano activity,but you know-all of you now locked down and unable to get out,so what worth holding DEG shares and discuss its value if you are unable to use it?We know your human rights now is like in Zimbabwe,while there people can move free,you have restrictions moving from one city street into other....how that happened?Is aborigines damns coming now out and cover all of you?I think we could profit more if they would sell gold direct in exchange of goods,but this modern capitalistic killing human World did its choice....take care Puddle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.025(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $2.852B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.22 $1.19 $5.423M 4.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 45410 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.