DEG 2.06% $1.19 de grey mining limited

Netraam,I have no much time to wait so much years,DEG did show...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Netraam,I have no much time to wait so much years,DEG did show its corrupted management,so since the australian gov implemented martial law on civil citizens i'm watching A$ deterioration and DEG is not reflecting this is its price,DEG silly reflects gold ris too for gold it has,its return on invest ratio is low,i'm happy to rid off this puppy on near by gold jump and re-invest in canadian juniors which use much more returns to its investors before the managements benefit itself,i also following Sprott % in juniors on earlier stages,so its always worth to be with Sprott controlling the board rather in DEG message board with DEG management board controlling our value.I also do not believe DEG may survive next 4-5 years as its management greedy and Glen did not came to wait until he is 70,life is running too quick with inflation even quicker---i'm sureits not in management interest to produce,their are style of people to sell out gold in earth,they are aware the process is costly and risky....so major companies,but we have Klaus Schwab 4th industrial revolution and so Great Reset wit hassets confiscation via his Black Rock fund----this is my worry if we sell our shares at profit before they take over all world gold via what ever Climate change agenda or because gold mining is consuming to much CO2 with its staff at work or next plungedemic -----i hopeful to offload shares at its first rise to 4-6$.....while today i had number 10 in head and all this i expecting in 2022-2023,not 4-5 years ,blitz victory

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.025(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $2.852B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.22 $1.19 $5.423M 4.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 45410 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.