DEG 2.06% $1.19 de grey mining limited

"For dreamers,your words confirm that DEG is weakest in...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    "For dreamers,your words confirm that DEG is weakest in HUI,which actually beat DEG performance,meaning bunch of companies in HUI did better that DEG,sorry,fact you admit:

HUI - GOLD BUGS INDEX had a very bullish close to the week with its best day in a month and one of the best days of the year (similar to DEG"-no,its better,because its did better that DEG!!!).
    "But unlike DEG, HUI actually closed at the highest level of the year. " Ha hah ha!Sure,as its DEG action is laggard of its over diluted bellies

As HUI gives exposure to gold companies it seems the smart money is very very bullish on these companies (this is"not" good for DEG "as it proved being looser") and are potentially loading up before GOLD truly hits the GO button to $2k and beyond..."correct,loading in trousers since price is a best evidence of such a load!"
    The DEG price in mentioned by you case should lead HUI,not lack of it,thats why i'm not sure DEG even will catch with all Gold Bugs as its became important worm,do we have Gold Worms Index?Ahhh,such a pity!I would call DEG falcon,but currently its failedcoin!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.025(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $2.852B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.22 $1.19 $5.423M 4.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 45410 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.