DEG 2.03% $1.21 de grey mining limited

and sometimes mr freestile, deg price goes up when gold price...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    and sometimes mr freestile, deg price goes up when gold price goes down, but we dont seem to hear much from you when that happens for some reason.
    Shows how amateurish you are in stocks ,gold stocks juniors,you are better using Beta,so learn about it.....posts is not negative or positive,its you and other sensitive guys concludes,you should not apply your feelings,but clear dates and numbers,please show me when we did up for the last year on gold down and DEG up?Do you meaning that DEG traders knew about gold price next days positive and kicked into shares,so you thought it became permanent factor or?What is sometimes and how do you apply sometimes in investing?Its applies rather to the day trading and most times day traders catch with their trade and have to seat in as Long Term prisoners,do you mean it?I'm long term prisoner because management hemorrhaging our future not producing gold while exploring on funds received from gold sales rather endlessly devalue stock until we "some times going up when gold is down",while most time we down either gold up/down!Investors can do lots of things,but most here day traders who stacked into trade and now calling itself experts with Long Term vision,because short term is not coming,right?Times when DEG was getting 20-30% per day on the hopes of 9mln ounces finished due over printing new shares to support new drilling which for the last 2 years delivered no results in SP,throwing the "Cash" in form of DEG fresh printed equities presenting our value into no SP value drilling making sense for day traders,not for fundamental investors,its killing the last group!Longer we wait,longer we will not move up!I predicted year ego we will be trading within 1.10-1.30 A$ and here we are!Would you predict for us kind of price range or prediction for SP for the next 6 months at least?Not sure,so why do you put marks "negative posts" for one who correct predicted the trend?Paka paka,as says brazisilans

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
-0.025(2.03%)
Mkt cap ! $2.888B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.23 $1.20 $6.537M 5.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 169215 $1.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 13438 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.