DEG 1.25% $1.19 de grey mining limited

I agree with Netraam,since we are coming into Passover,we will...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I agree with Netraam,since we are coming into Passover,we will Passover this exit from DEG at 1700c----was it 1700 cents?Very close to my target 9.0 AS,I guess only one hing will hold us from to cash out:it was just recently-Nickel futures trading was halt because its went up 100%.....I'm scared if government will do it with most gold producers and juniors,any way,any one who wish to ask in 4 eyes what is a potential of the DEG,can come into Zurich on 1&2june mining conference,to talk on DEG with Rick Rule personally,so also to talk the things this board may not let through,wanna visit Zurich Netraam?If yes,then we can share lots of thoughts in this not usual mining event!
    https://swissmininginstitute.ch/program-june-2022/
    By the way,sadly to admit,I did not found even one stock coming closer on potential as DEG,since Eric Sprott reached DEG in its 0.04c after split and hoped to heavy invest into it,it was Rick Rule behind this offer and its the only person in the entire Gold universe who may give the light on weak sides of DEG and optional chance how we can get rich and when if at all with DEG,thats why i booked place and the one of a few whom i would like stand near by while talking Rick i would like to see Netraam!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.015(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $2.858B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.18 $2.691M 2.259M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 132784 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 145055 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.