DEG 2.06% $1.19 de grey mining limited

The lower we go,the high management chances to sell company...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    The lower we go,the high management chances to sell company shares at discount or to offer next 120mln A$ private placement for levy life style for the next year,this is was course since 2003,i do not see this course historically changed and here is my DEG life cycle: born,equity rising,SP rise with GP trend on hopes,Degrade mining starts,rich spending on never coming into the life projects,decline steady with bounces sucking in naive shareholders and long term believers ,clinical death via over printed shares,"Consolidated" killing reverse split and new hopes,SP rise with GP trend....cycle continue......since 2003 i do not remember any of management team was punished or jailed,but i know that shareholders was financially killed!
    From value prospective attractiveness of the company rise,value per share of gold too,value of share decline-so management win win position,shareholders loss loss position.....all of you know that gold always was in,question who will get it and at which price!The other case to add the Australian markets and DEG in specifics do not reflect permanent decline of its local fiat currency making situation even worth!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.025(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $2.852B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.22 $1.19 $5.423M 4.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 45410 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.