DEG 2.31% $1.06 de grey mining limited

This pain I'm suffering for 20 years,DEG hate investors and...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    This pain I'm suffering for 20 years,DEG hate investors and disregard them due their unable to protect itself or to unite,while its 45% retail now which very shaky investors,so once Eric Sprott reached company back in 2015,but management greed and hate own investors culture proclaimed by years of record made its work:Eric Sprott biggest gold expertise investor in Gold fund turned its back to self enriching cribs in DEG.AX,the diluting sharers is strategy to protect itself from the quick takeover,so management can suck out of equity via endless private placements as much money as they can,similar for never ending drilling without real results for the last 3 years with declining cash delivering no ounces for "hard" management work the management required this year 50% hikes for all directors fine work this year in salaries-which is copy past oft this monsters in management via decades,its just a culture of scrutinize own investors with much dilution ,because they do not teached to produce value for investors,but diluting it and this is a strategy of just selfishness at all cost,everyone will understand how much will cost investors brainless equity issue for new extracted triple high priced plant,because there is not investors protection sttrategy ,but primitive one via ever diluting equity!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.06
Change
-0.025(2.31%)
Mkt cap ! $2.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.08 $1.05 $1.136M 1.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 140957 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.06 62972 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.