DEG 2.06% $1.19 de grey mining limited

My statement from holding DEG for over 19 years or since its...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    My statement from holding DEG for over 19 years or since its issue telling one clear thing:all investors in DEG would be rewarded poor vs what they could be rewarded,calculation is a simple,within current interest rates going high and depressed gold price shares discounted and so since in gold price bull times management did not realized max for its shareholders ,but small fraction of the gains,the next two years could be most painful watching share price going deep down,while any,any positive gains discounted down and so we may finish with 1.20A$ and as sample 12-15mln ounces resource,because management has no options for JV,production from small meal or even getting debit from bank for future production,but it will use most investors killing strategy of endless printing shares diluting us into sheet!
    Rick Rule is providing samples of 20mln $ cap exploration gold-silver companies which during 10 years did not diluted a share!I advice to you to learn how this managements may loss in SP,but not on dilution on shareholders capital while growing company value,in such way the shares on investors hands always get value same with management hands,not as in our case where management benefiting while all of us should be scared of the next no justified from results of exploration private placement of size 120k$ equal to spending of the World majors for the year of exploration and production expanses! DEG management do not mind all this as of record of its achievement and SP stagnation and overspending for the last 3 years without substantial results in proven or even probable reserves!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.025(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $2.852B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.22 $1.19 $5.423M 4.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 45410 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.