DEG 2.06% $1.19 de grey mining limited

Doug Casey the legend of PGM investing said:"when the wind blows...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Doug Casey the legend of PGM investing said:"when the wind blows even turkey can fly",so is any one has confirmation we are not turkey and management awake to use JV or smart capitalize on current next two years which would be bearish to gold due interest rates hikes until gold which is not on papers will be bought out understanding inflation deep into economy bons sent by united governments into destroy our values crashing economies,I'm doubt the management proved to be smart decision making excluding we find gold in big quantity which solely depend from our geologists team.....following advertising stock to the right institutions,which we don't have rather making pleasing institutional investors discount for them to buy stock,will be add,but spending others money at small proportion of own deposit which is 2000km2 will be smart,rather in its greed to grab all justify investors dilution!
    Just calculating the 9mln existing(at absolute discount of it and all positive developments for the last 2 years) the SP value us as 6mln ounces,to get back to 1.60A$ we need to get news of 3-5mln ounces added and i'm not sure in current markets it will make 60% up,any one who wish to argue please put bets,because i signed our failure to do any good SP move "without blowing market wind,which moving all heavy ballasted stocks in which category we are sadly),i predicted it over year back we will be trading within 1.10-1.30$ with no light over and now we are under this range meaning downside prevail over upside.....any one including our silly stubborn in own greed management invited to make bids,of course not being bullish while we are in 60% decline,but hopeful bets with good fundamentals explaining why Markets or by side cash would be investing into Stock which for over 19 years did not cover its issue 2003 price of the 12Acents not including huge A$ lost during this year and its purchasing power!You are all welcomed to make us hope in stock markets crash time,gold down and no results from DEG drilling,but talks delivering down pressure !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.025(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $2.852B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.22 $1.19 $5.423M 4.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 45410 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.