DEG 0.63% $1.18 de grey mining limited

GP should shoot Sky,reason is fiat currencies collapse and paper...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    GP should shoot Sky,reason is fiat currencies collapse and paper gold futures trading,DEG is one of the most discounted gold assets company,during the last years A$ depreciated over 45%,meaning any gains in stock made in A$ would be almost halved ,as sample,the position taken by me in DEG at 13c went to 65c,no matter of my main position i was proud to sell off and cash out with 500% gain,right?No,I got on hands in US$ just 300% gain,this is a mathematics most of people in australia do not do because they are leaving with local currency which depreciates at cosmic speed just in the last 4 years,if you going to buy house even in Australia your money which would buy in 2018 will now to buy 40-60% less,specially in housing,but if you going with DEG gains from 2018 sold in 2022 to abroad-you will be felling poor or at best affordable ,i'm going to Swiss now and min 8m2 hotel in Zurich will cost me 150$,which value5 years was at best 80$.....with food prices rocket up,houses up,currencies depreciating without being shy-actually its Central planning system implemented by Rotschields Central banking stuff -GP has no choice ,but up or you gonna buy gold ounces and DEG shares with potato's and tomatoes in case if you are lucky farm holder!Its very stupid and time wrong in deg management to push POG into far period instead using opportunities of the 2020-2021 of the relatively cheap prices of commodities per building a plant,i would be not doing what they did planned,but using old plant and extract smaller quantity gold to support spending,stop shares diluting and to have healthy cash flow for exploration!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
-0.008(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.846B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.20 $1.18 $1.783M 1.500M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 109603 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 119924 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.