DEG 0.00% $1.19 de grey mining limited

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Eric Sprott team GoldNotDig is a best World team experts and deal maker,there's hundreds if not thousands juniors who's invested by them and thousands which pray they do,if you clever enough when Eric Sprott small tiny 15mln $ announcement was done the DEG took flight from its 3c into 38c day high and you was not there at that moment since your investment in DEG could be yet pumpers support,but...it was no long excitement because our broker CEO greed and sacred plans to enrich itself first,so price took back during next 5 years making hopeful like me poor again and later we knew Sprott left,that's why i'm going end of month Zurich hopefully to see past Sprott CEO Rick Rule who's over 45 mining carrier not comparable with DEG poor shareholders treating ,to ask Rick about why exactly he ranked DEG in my portfolio as just 6 our of 1-10 where the 1 is high and what was a truly reason the Sprott management where the Rick Rule was by that time CEO left this loser ,which could make rich every investor in this company since 2003,later 2013 and those who got lucky with dilution of 2018-2021 .Yes,all management knew about deposit,also any clever geologist and specially from Sprott which hire best World minds could determine gold and its big presence ,but i do like history and history of the bad companies coming always same treck,learn DEG history deep from its start-IPO,pump dump degrade almost bankrupted management leaving company with big fat check bonuses period of depression and endless Stock private placements Big killing all old investors reverse split New IPO star broker rises pump and currently going dump......i bet GoldNotDig that we will not see production of gold GoldDig in our life time from DEG and investors making from current price even 100-200% which is any junior loser will deliver,besides it i already said mantra of this team:EverDig,so change your name into this one and they never plan to dig,but to speculate on selling deposit or most bad case building New Plant and killing all of us via diluting stocks !The fact is that GP is rise and we are going down,make deeper breath DigGoldItself friend!And of course my friend,nothing personal,just "But before you come any conclusion,try working in my shoes" as song Depesh Mode long before years and for me its almost 20 years in his loser!Give me real hope GoldenDigger!Show me the money!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.852B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7838 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 3153 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.40am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.