DEG 2.28% $1.07 de grey mining limited

Chart - TA, page-2679

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    TW,

I don't have an opinion on that of note that dates back that far. Yes, inflation, fuel and cost of living was similar to levels now experiencing. Interesting to see the similarity to the GFC/2011 and 1973/1975 graphs. Both that and what we are seeing will follow the same with POG going up to new highs.

You might also recall back in early 2020 to end 2020 the prediction of US$2,500 POG was speculated until Crypto took the hedge against inflation. That was a new undocumented move, which I think many has seen the real light and exited that strategy which has come full circle with the brutal selloff.

Yes you are also correct, that long term holders will benefit.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4431/4431058-b07e27d4a547d85849925ce4d1ec5dde.jpg
    Yes you are correct, apart from the 10.9Moz asset DEG holds.. The Fed is in a lot of trouble for waiting so long to take action. They were like ostriches with their heads in the sand when printing money and the effects on the market to counter inflation. We have been out of the woods for some time with the effects of COVID on the economy and the markets running that hard for that long, they have now lost their options with regards to taming inflation in an effective controlled way. Action earlier with lower rate hikes would have had a lesser effect on the markets, and now they have to hike in such a way that people in the US are likely to loose their houses with a 75-85 basis points hike.

Long term POG will be the real hedge, and in my opinion DEG is in line to move up more in value and coincide with production, updated MRE, New discoveries etc, to really be something once the POG recovers and increases. That is my opinion, and I urge anyone to do their own research, and keep their heads. Stay the course if you can.

PS. Not that it means a lot right now in the current market, we still also have all of that Lithium that is going nowhere. Once we are ready to move on that that will also give a support much higher. Sort of glad we have not moved on it yet, and that management stayed true to gold where it is needed now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.025(2.28%)
Mkt cap ! $2.564B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.10 $1.07 $7.814M 7.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 98271 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 14861 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.