DEG 1.41% $1.08 de grey mining limited

everyone brave to say:when the bloodbath is over....did you have...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    everyone brave to say:when the bloodbath is over....
    did you have being in at least one of such blood baths and survived?I'm not sure,other wise you would be long time away from DEG shares back to the Gold 2075$ pick,so you either insider who push push investors to stay in with pump and bump while making your salaries or not shares holder,because talking on expected bloodbath being holding DEG shares which will in this case at best 35cents,is like being in emergency room and gun at your heart,I was in such bloodbath in 2007 buying gold shares on oktober at lowest level,but it took two years before shares paid off wealthy chunk of profits,talking theoretically on bloodbath may only one who never experienced it being in! Running on 9th meter wave in ocean in hopes to reach another 15meters wave unexpectedly -where you offer DEG shareholders to be within the bath?Banks will rid off any shares on margin or cover its banking losses at account of us!
    While bloodbath even did not started DEG is already made pipi in its trousers going into the knees with excellent shareholders protection,did you hear at all what is shareholders protection in DEG?Its not exist,so Skate boarding on 9th meter wave without security!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
0.015(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $2.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.09 $1.07 $21.52M 19.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101100 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 18723 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.