DEG 1.41% $1.08 de grey mining limited

Goldy....I meaning A$ also buy now twice less vs 2018 in most...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Goldy....I meaning A$ also buy now twice less vs 2018 in most goods which meaning our DEG inflated with no compensation for it or you can buy shares of DEG with tomato's or cabbage or cucumber and share of DEG could be bought per tomato or cucumber!Do not you find strange that foods buy DEG shares in its singularity instead DEG stock buys few kg of such vegetables?This is a current situation and a few recognize at this board how much DEG already squeezed on currency,inflation,shares printed and very poor management work toward secure us from future dilution,current discount and value of gold in Earth appreciation!I'm worry we may not have time to cash out,but at either A$ currency loss,general inflation-which is doubled in some and tripled in most cases in life we leaving with goods,real estate and foods-I'm afraid we may never catch up to cover this A$,goods,house,foods inflation with all positive development or much more expensive diluting due to the funds rising from low point,while it could be high point like 1.6-2.0A$ stock price!That's why when you says Economy its not any more the figure you meant,but 1/3 or even 1/4 of the value you actually put into it,right?So you hope this Economy yet would be here and this will help us.....Who said we are not going even lower,like currently going with DEG to mentioned by me for DEG target 65cents(i hate my predictions,while it was most exact vs all this board for the last two years and i hope Heavens will occasionally save us regardless management function as Fed within us)!Management which has no investors protection strategy while printing own salaries our of discounted stock has a poor chance of success vs peers group and expose us into markets turbulence with all following risks for not mining shares investors and markets crash!I know you are more optimistic that me,but its only because you are younger in DEG that me and I'm oldest DEG investor who survived first investors genocide since invested from the first 2002-3 trading year!While Rick Rule gave me better hope on DEG,it was done on Gold hopeful rise!We all should pray for Gold Rise before shares plant building dilution!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
0.015(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $2.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.09 $1.07 $21.52M 19.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101100 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 18723 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.