DEG 1.41% $1.08 de grey mining limited

Its how things play out on true markets,we are one of a few...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Its how things play out on true markets,we are one of a few keeping decline in the stable GP around 1840$ and again,we are just 10% GP decline and have no limit for GP down if FED ruled by Klaus Schwabito WEF will further ruining economy ,DEG declined almost 50%,so its need to go up to the old high with at least min 80% rise from current levels and i do not see we will able in near by years up to 2025 to get over 1.67A$ old high ,i think Klaus Schwab via his Black Rock already gave order to funds forcefully offload gold junior shares and mos who would be heart is over printed companies like DEG.
    I'm very happy that now management will think about own asses(as assets) because stock deteriorated into new low since management so proud added to itself 50% salary incomes,now we see how their salaries takes a pieces of meat from our stock price!Sad,few here will understand that investing in company is investing in management and this management is not know to mining industry at all,no famous records ,they have only one toolrinting shares!
    And about this Rick Rule did talk in Zurich on mining conference,companies management think they are FED and investors besides 60% current 10% inflation have inflation within the companies!
    We are one of a few who on flat gold price 1840$ declined 25% during the last 7 days without chances for recovery-Negative Beta!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
0.015(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $2.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.09 $1.07 $21.52M 19.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101100 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 18723 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.