DEG 0.36% $1.38 de grey mining limited

Chart - TA, page-2798

1. 2,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2608
    Great start to the week for DEG

I know some holders may feel a little deflated after such a good day yesterday but I wouldn't be too stressed just yet.

DEG is still up for the week and actually playing very positive

Yes, it finished red today but so far it does look like profit taking - this needs to happen to make a market.

MMs can't just stack buy orders only - they need to turn a profit and looking at yesterdays buying compared to todays selling and DEG trading is certainly looking positive (still a long way to go in the week)

Looking at levels and both GOLD and DEG have both played very nice this week.

GOLD support zone (on previous post hourly chart) held well and as I write this is testing last weeks highs - this is good.

Last weeks high doesn't look to be strong resistance with $1825 much heavier - however I wasn't expecting any big moves till inflation data was released tomorrow so let's see how plays overnight.

As far as DEG goes has played levels nicely.

I have an opinion going into a session but try not to have a strong bias, instead watch trading around key levels.

GOLDs red close to the week allowed a quick short after open yesterday.

HVN at 96 held well and turned out to be a great time to switch sides.

I try not to read news but yesterdays did help the decision to go long and we know how that went yesterday.

As mentioned in weekends post there was strong resistance at $1.025 - turned out to be a good entry for quick shorts.

We got the open at that exact level, a bit of distribution and then expected profit taking - this is normal.

Thing about significant price points is I almost always expect an initial reaction off that price - today saw that.

The next test I'm never as confident with so who knows what's next - I'll stick to trading levels and the it's complicated thing...

As mentioned I do expect inflation data to be the news that triggers the next big move but I'd say big boys already know that print.

Such a key news event should be treated with caution so be careful if thinking of going heavy...

Happy trading

GLTAH
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.