DEG 1.47% $1.38 de grey mining limited

Next reserve currency? Who knows when that will happen? ....

1. 747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    Next reserve currency? Who knows when that will happen? . Despite the usd being currently the best choice there is a history of them not lasting very long in the grand view of things because of the same reasons people are getting pi$$ed off off with the USD now, so it's not wise to assume it will continue given the support for alternatives. Even if there is not a complete replacement a few alternatives to the usd could prove a fatal blow in terms of its global influence and long term role

gold is a internationaly accepted form of value that could easily repeat its role as the backbone of a world currency of the future, hence reserve banks buying it with gusto in recent times. We need an unbiased common metric. For the very reasons u say there is a reluctance for ppl to put money into Yuan or ruble etc is the reason why gold could find favour for this role. Everyone accepts it and it can't be printed.

Skol, youve had your ass whipped on every tired old trope that you presented in your failed attempt to convince anyone against the merits of gold. Personally I'd be embarrassed but you seem like a punch drunk boxer who is too brain damaged to know that he shouldn't continue.

many have blocked you . I don't tend to do that but if the flow of bs continues I probably will. If you want to continue your mass debate on an off topic subject it's probably best continued elsewhere.

I'm open to well reasoned arguement to challenge my thoughts but this ain't that.

I do wish you good luck mate but please take your bs somewhere else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.