DEG 4.11% $1.14 de grey mining limited

Chart - TA, page-3472

1. 726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    100%..

its probably ok for a short term bet but it is very far from proven or trustworthy at this stage.
    I mean, no one knows for sure who even made it ffs!
    Satoshi? Lol.. give me an effen break! You want to put your trust in the bitcoin fairy? Not me.

the same type of forces and unknowns that created it could just as easily flick the switch to off or rug pull it in some way as soon as it does not serve its purpose.. I mean what if some shadowy cia type group made it as a way of absorbing the liquidity that might otherwise have been ploughed into gold during bad economic times.. to help supress gold and help the usd remain crowned as the world reserve currency and keep the war machine funded via the usd money printer..
    or maybe as a test bed for blockchain/ cbdc tech? who knows what really but if those same forces deem that it has served its purpose or is unwanted competition for their now ready for release cbdc they could rug pull it so easily..expose the tether fraud that pumps it and drives it to worthless values,destroying its only real value.. sentiment..

Dig up the komromat on saylor..that won't be difficult...then make him walk his own plank or threaten to leave him to the mercy of some angry semen that may end up cohabitating with him in Bernie madoff or SBFs old jail cell until he announces he lost trust in bitcoin and sold out.
    Maybe release 'satoshi's' entire personal stash of bitcoin and tank the price beyond repair..

So many options if you have the power of the us etc.. meanwhile gold will still be gold. Maybe made more convenient via a crypto version to aid its usability but still limited in quantity by the forces that made the universe rather than some programmers that rely on human sentiment to retain bitcoins otherwise useless value proposition.

either way.. still many challenges ahead but the worm has definately turned for both gold and degrey.

very interesting times ahead and I'm very glad I still have a big chunk of this company in my portfolio right now..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.045(4.11%)
Mkt cap ! $2.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.15 $1.13 $4.272M 3.749M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9142 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 11394 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.