DEG 0.36% $1.39 de grey mining limited

Chart - TA, page-3712

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    You are allowed to be as humanistic as you like, brother.
    My assertion is that the gov should attempt to distance itself as much as possible from indigenous groups. Their sovereignty and independence should be upheld in whatever means possible and I think continuous dialogue is paramount.
    What does not help, imo, is an attempt to bring indigenous into the system, either as beneficiaries or as executives.
    As you have no doubt noticed, it creates resentment and conflict.
    I'm sure there is a strong case for past injustices which may need to be rectified as far as possible. But this should be done legally and a 'settlement' should be the end of it.
    The (in my view legitimate) concern is that indigenous are being used as a wedge to usher in government over-reach.
    In this case it is left wing driven but could just as easily be used by right wing parties to execute programs that would otherwise be viewed as untenable.
    So just to point out that most of us here (if i may speak for the crowd) feel genuine care and respect for indigenous communities.
    Our criticisms are not of them, but who we feel are using them to fulfill a lust for broader societal control.

Last edited by tailwind: 19/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.