DEG 3.36% $1.39 de grey mining limited

Massive warning, i am not a chartist so not trying to pretend i...

1. 525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    Massive warning, i am not a chartist so not trying to pretend i am……..caveat over now..

but i was looking at the relationship with DEG and AUD Gold price since our discovery, despite being an explorer/developer….soon to be a producer and the Lasond Curve dynamics of our journey, DEG has generally always traded at a pretty good premium to the AUD Gold price relationship.

For what it’s worth we are at only the second period in the last 4 years where we are trading below the relationship between gold and DEG share price.

Despite where we are at in the development cycle, there is significant value already built in at these prices, but so much more just to get back to a “normal” relationship range.

We are largely financially derisked and now waiting EPA approvals, but despite all that it still reeks of value here. Games a foot or just nervous investors? But for leverage to the AUD Gold $$ surely people will wake up soon and see what a generational opportunity this is.

just look at the gap at May 2021…DEG $$1.62 / AUD Gold $2,200.

Today DEG $1.21 / AUD Gold $3,600………DFS done at $2700…….WOW!

I know its a crude comparison but i thought this looked quite relevant.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6327/6327310-a4c428686e875cde2cae8e6d8a382251.jpg
    Last edited by Quamdives: 22/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.